7.31.2003

ever feel like you want to mangle all living things within a 50 mile radius?

between the cat mauling me last night and this morning (all i bloody want to do is *SLEEP*, thank you very much), and the entire Shrub thing last night (no, i don't want to get married, but if at some point in the future i *DO* it's nice to know that i might upset the entire space-time continuum by doing so...)

"I think it is very important for our society to respect each individual, to welcome those with good hearts, to be a welcoming country," Bush said.

"On the other hand, that does not mean that somebody like me needs to compromise on an issue such as marriage," he added. "I believe in the sanctity of marriage. I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman, and I think we ought to codify that one way or the other."


He isn't my president, he isn't deserving of the title.
He shouldn't have to compromise, but should i?
do i pay taxes?
do i work my tail off?
am i a (shock, shock) HUMAN FUCKING BEING?
sorry, i appear to have time-warped back to the 1800s and become a black woman.
and people wonder why i wanted to stay in england....

i want a livejournal.
wahhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home